Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Holy Shit, it's 2008.

Haven't updated the blog because I'm a d-bag. Whatever. So it's 2008, and I ended 2007 on a pretty good note work-wise. Picked up Warner Brothers Records as a client. That was cool. Now they want to hire me on as a fulltime videographer/editor/producer. My interview went really well. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the job. Hooray for that. A steady income for the first time in about 1 1/2 years. I've been freelancing since I graduated in July 2006. Crazy when you think about it. Just floating from one project to the next, without a real knowledge of where that next check is gonna come from. It definitely tends to keep life interesting. But I love it. So now I will most likely be transitioning from working for myself to working for a huge corporation. It could really be a change. For the better? I don't know, but I do know its a great opportunity. The new year is supposed to be about change, so in the immortal words of Jessica Bendinger: "Bring it on."

No comments: