Anyway, I've been in LA for a little over 3 months now. Woo hoo. It's been pretty much everything I thought it would be: Flaky chicks, awesome nightlife, tons of film work, and refreshing to my creative side. Thanks LA for not being a douchebag right off the bat.
And speaking of flaky chicks. I found one UBER-FLAKE. I mean, really? Is it really that hard to return a text message? Jeezus fucking christ because you act like you are wayyyyyyy to busy to do it. You even send me text messages about how you have no time to text. Whatevs bitches. I guess I'm just a loser nice guy who's gonna start being a dick. Yep. I could give two shits about you, but because you were nice and we had a great time messing around on the first date, I tried to make you feel like I wasn't using you. I'm not gonna lie, I was to an extent. I was also interested to see what else was up, but no longer. J'ai fin.
Sorry about the rant. I feel much better. And no, I don't think I'm a loser, but maybe I am a loser. Either way, I really don't give a shit because I love being single.
Oh well. Fuck it. That's it for the first post. Gonna watch Truffaut's "The Bride Wore Black". "Kill Bill" was an homage to it, while Truffaut's was an homage to Hitchcock. Weird huh? An homage to an homage to Hitchcock. Word.
Seacrest out.

2 comments:
nice. i'm glad i could inspire another person to write a blog. it makes me tear up a bit...sorry give me a minute...
You write very well.
Post a Comment